Will I Survive? Final Ep.

 


     A student who is a week closer to completing the tenth grade via modular learning. What can possibly happen now that it’s within her reach?

   Yes, it is finally the last quarter and it was surprisingly still stressful. I am so close to tasting peace for a few weeks. It did not feel like a blur because I was hyper aware that I’m one step closer to finishing my junior year. I did still panic because with the thought that everything will be over soon is constantly nagging me, which caused me to lose interest in finishing my tasks. Everything was amiss, I just continue to let the current take me anywhere. I didn’t really enjoy our topic for this quarter as much because I never got the chance to make a finished website, given that I do not have the application. But learning it was cool, not really something I’d expect.

  For the other subjects, I am just so done with it. Some pointers have stayed in my head surprisingly enough and I think that I can manage for the next school year.  I am getting the hang of it, I guess.  I can’t still construct a literary piece without being distracted by my phone or other factors. I managed to triple my procrastination hours now, and I do know why, it is because I have the information that I am close to finishing it all. I realized that when the end is near, it’s mostly the time that my noggin will space out the most. But I will fix it somehow. If I could rate this quarter it will be a solid 9, because things have changed for the better.

  Ha! I am excited for finishing the school year because we all deserve a well-earned rest. Probably, I’ll learn how to fully adjust. The chances are low but never zero. I still welcome procrastination with open arms, we are well acquainted now.

   Nonetheless, have a well-earned break from school kids. Or not. It’s not really my choice, but yours J

Comments

Popular Posts