Will I Survive? Ep. 3


      A student who is close to completing the tenth grade via modular learning. What can possibly happen now that it’s within her reach?

   Another quarter has passed and it was surprisingly stressful, I don’t know why given that we are so close to ending this school year. It felt like a blur, one thing I know is that I am in the middle of panicking about my school works then the next, I am just mindlessly scrolling through my phone. Something definitely stayed in my mind because our topic about the community based research is similar to our subject, Research II. The only difference is that with this topic in our ICT, we don’t have to deal with many parts of the product.  It seems as though it is a refresher on to what we learned about researching and how we can apply it with our day to day lives. I still prefer last quarter’s topic on HTML tags but we always have to move on. The internet really is a big help especially with our topic, because some information are just one click away and all I have to do is to reconstruct it in my own understanding.

  For other subjects, I am glad that I have managed to fully adjust especially with the subjects that require calculation. I am getting the hang of it, I guess.  With composing literature works though, it still a bit tiring because sometimes my mind can’t construct a proper statement which resulted to me procrastinating a lot. I managed to double my procrastination hours now, and I don’t know why. I realized that when the end is near, it’s mostly the time that my noggin will space out the most. But I will fix it somehow. If I could rate this quarter it will be a solid 8, because I did not encounter as many problems like before because probably I am slowly getting the hang of it. But that does not mean that I did not encounter any.

  Ha! I am excited for the next quarter though, because I am one step away from finally taking a well-earned rest from this. Probably, I’ll learn how fully adjust. The chances are low but never zero. Procrastination is still an affecting factor on why I can’t really focus on studying because I still welcome it with open arms. Fourth quarter, I will be ready for what you will bring and I will face you with my chest puffed up because fourth grading is the last stage. Hopefully.

   Nonetheless, stay in school kids. Or not. It’s not really my choice, but yours J

Comments

Popular Posts