Will I Survive? Ep. 2

 


A student who is used to the traditional mode of learning, the face to face learning. Switching off to modular learning. What are the things that could possibly happen? Every single thing that can happen, the good, the bad, and the thing that is in between.

   Another quarter has passed and it was fun, I did not even realize it. I must admit, something stayed in my mind, especially with our new topic introduced. I enjoyed it because it is something new that I never really know beforehand. Learning about what HTML System is, and how it works was really enjoyable. It felt like I am working in a Tech Support Team, coding and somewhat similar to building webpages in general. I must admit, I did also struggle with familiarizing myself with the tags, but that was solved as I progress, which is a good thing.

   As for the other subjects, I did still struggle with accomplishing some tasks because my mind can’t fully apprehend the topic in just one sitting so I took 5 minute breaks that will eventually turn to an hour. The internet really is a big help with this new mode of learning because sometimes, I have to watch or do a quick search in order to expand my knowledge and deepen my understanding with the topic given. Writing essays is still a pain, because as I mentioned before, I can’t squeeze my noggin with the same information for way too long or else I’ll space out. If I could rate this quarter it will be 8.5, because I did enjoy learning the new topics given and I have adjusted a little bit with this new experience.

   I am looking forward for the next quarter, because maybe I’d struggle less than the previous quarter but who knows. The chances are low but never zero. Procrastination is still an affecting factor on why I can’t really focus on studying because I still welcome it with open arms. But we are adjusting, slowly adjusting and becoming more accustomed to modular learning.

   Nonetheless, stay in school kids. Or not. It’s not really my choice, but yours.



Image created by me obviously.

Comments

Popular Posts