Am I Just A Nameless Stranger?

 



Smile :)

  Who am I? Really? If someone crossed paths with me, will my face be remembered, given the fact that I am just one of the nameless strangers you pass by, or am I?

   Hey! I am Charisma Grace Amano Barrion. I prefer that the pronouns you will use is she/her. I was born on May 21st of 2005, so I am now 15 years old. I live with my mother, Myn Grace A. Barrion, my three older brothers, Cerio Serg, Cyrus Daniel, Cedrick Amir and my four cats and my dog. My father works in Manila as a Chief Inspector so he rarely has the time to visit us here in Vigan. Currently, I am in my last year of junior high and hopefully, I will complete it, then continue for senior high and college.

   At the age of twelve, I started to explore on things I am capable of doing. So I learned how to play the guitar, then the ukelele and the next thing I did was to learn how to write a song. Writing has been my way of expressing what I feel as well as letting others know what is in my mind. I always want to share my ideas on things, my knowledge, my emotions. I also took a liking on reading, be it novels, news, editorials, just literatures that managed to capture my attention. It is such a wonderful thing to imagine a place that does not exist but you want it to exist so that you can live in it.

   I dream of being a psychiatrist. I will be a psychiatrist someday. I will pay off all the hardwork my mother and father did in order to give me and my brothers the life they thought we deserved. Not only that, but I also want to help others, anyone of any age or gender who is going through some silent battles with themselves. Because at a young age, I became educated of the latest issues that seemed taboo and frowned upon in our country, our mental health. I will work hard to be someone who can make a simple contribution in making this country or even the world a place where we exist in peace and harmony.

Comments

  1. Your article inspire me to become a good student. You had an amazing ideas. I really like your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enjoying to read. Your article is really good and makes reading fun and it inspire me to read more and write fluently like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are great. It gives inspiration for me to become a good student. I hope that you will continue what you are doing right now and someday you'll be the person that want to be. Good day and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts